There are three totally English-taught programs: General medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy.
It should be noted that Sechenov University is accredited in many countries: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Iraq, India, Sri Lanka, etc.
The number of foreign students who want to enter or transfer to Sechenov University is increasing annually. At present, the transfer committee at Sechenov University is open for international students who want to change their universities.
For transferring you need to have the following documents:
- An academic transcript. It is a document from the study department of your current university, which looks like a list with subjects, which you have studied. In the academic transcript should be written titles of subjects, your marks, and academic hours for each subject.
- Spravka from your current university confirming your status of active student.
- Your original documents: international passport, school certificate, certificate of preparatory course, certificate of recognition.
There are some steps of transferring to Sechenov University:
- You need to send us your academic transcript.
- We need to evaluate your academic transcript in order to see the difference of academic hours and subjects that you underwent in the previous university.
- We will send your documents to the transfer committee of the University.
- You will get the official contract between you and Sechenov University.
- You need to pay tuition fees.
- You will get an individual plan and need to pass an academic difference.
Contact us and get a detailed consultation about the procedure of transferring.