Economists cope with a wide range of issues. Let's focus on their principal duties:
- calculation of self-cost and product prices,
- analysis of financial values,
- development of strategies for managing the corporate economy and business models,
- cost optimization,
- calculation of the salary fund for employees.
Where do economists work?
- in government authorities,
- in banks and credit institutions,
- at manufacturing enterprises,
- in private companies.
What qualities should an economist possess?
- analytical thinking,
- time management skills,
- responsibility for the decisions taken,
- ability to defend own point of view.
What Russian universities provide majors in economics?
We have prepared for you a list of the 20 best universities in the Russian Federation based on the RAEX Rating Agency:
- National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov
- Saint Petersburg State University
- Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation
- Russian University of Economics named after G.V. Plekhanov
- St. Petersburg Polytechnic University of Peter the Great
- Russian School of Economics
- MGIMO MFA of Russia
- Saint Petersburg State University of Economics
- Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University
- Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin
- South Federal University
- National Research Nuclear University MEPhI
- Novosibirsk National Research State University
- Siberian Federal University
- Russian State University of Oil and Gas (National Research University) named after I.M. Gubkin
- National Research Tomsk State University
Would you like to get admission into one of these universities? Contact us and get a consultation.